Mopar 09 Steering Upgrade Kit for 03-08 2500/3500
List Price: $445.25
Your Price: $425.07
You Save: $20.18 (5 %)
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
Item Number: MOPAR SU 03-08
Manufacturer Part No: MOPAR SU 03-08
Add the MOPAR Lower Steering Stabilizer & Hardware
Remove the MOPAR Pitman Arm
Mopar 09 Steering Upgrade Kit for 2003 to 2008 2500/3500
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
This MOPAR 2009 Dodge Ram Steering Upgrade Kit is sold as a complete kit with all the required parts or installation.
The Mopar 2009 Dodge Ram Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit work on the following Dodge Ram trucks:
• 2003 - 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 - Gas and Diesel powered vehicles
• 2003 - 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 – Gas and Diesel powered vehicles
• 2005 - 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab 4X4
The Mopar 2009 Dodge Ram Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit from KLM Performance includes the following MOPAR parts:
• 1 - 52122362AH T Type Linkage
• 3 - 6505623AA Nylock Tie Rod Nuts
• 1 - 68039930AA Pitman Arm
NOTE: MOPAR part # 68039930AA Pitman Arm is only necessary if your truck was built before March 1st 2008
There is no steering damper included in this kit.
You will need to purchase a new steering damper.
KLM Performance recommends the purchase of the Mopar Lower Steering Stabilizer with this Mopar 2009 Dodge Ram Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit.
The Mopar 2009 Dodge Ram Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit offers the following advantages:
• A dramatic improvement in steering response and feel.
• The new T type linkage set-up is three times stronger than the original factory installed steering linkage.
• The new drag link went from a 1.250" to a 1.580" outside diameter linkage.
• Component size have increased - everything is much bigger
KLM Performance recommends the purchase of a Lower Steering Stabilizer with this Mopar 2009 Dodge Ram Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit.
The Mopar 2009 Dodge Ram Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit for the 2003 -2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 was released to address the none steering issues covered under the TSB #22-005-06 issued 10/07/2006.
"Daimler Issued A Technical Service Bulletin # 22-005-06 On 10/07/2006 For 4x4 Models 2500/3500 Shimmy On Rough Road After Hitting Bump Or Pot hole.
They Want Steering Damper Inspected For Resistance Both Ways After Removing.
Replace Damper With New P/n 52106909ae If Fails Test. Front Tire Air Pressures At65 Psi For 235/80r17e And 245/70r17e Tires, 60psi For 265/70r17e And 285/70r17e.
They Also Want Tie Rod Ends Inspected For Play .045 Max. Also Inspect Dust Cover On Tie Rod Ends And See If Can Be Rotated By Hand Or Is Free Or Loose.
If Cover Is Free Or Loose Replace Regardless If No Play. Applies To Model Years 2003-2007"
Death Wobble occurs in the Dodge Ram trucks when one or more of the following conditions are present.
• Tires of incorrect load rating are installed.
• Incorrect tire pressures
• Track Bar ends have excessive play
• Balls Joints have excessive play
• Steering Gear Box is worn
• Tie Rods are worn
Mopar 09 Steering Upgrade Kit | 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 | T-Style Steering Upgrade | Dodge Ram Steering Upgrade
NOTE: The Mopar 09 Steering Upgrade Kit for 03-08 2500/3500 Dodge Ram trucks needs to be installed to the proper Torque Specifications. The use of an impact wrench or air hammer may cause damage to the Mopar 09 Steering Upgrade Kit.
The Mopar 2009 Dodge Ram Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit Torque Specifications