You have no items to compare.
A harmonic balancer, crank pulley damper, crankshaft damper, torsional damper, or vibration damper are the common names associated with a is a device connected to the crankshaft of an engine to reduce torsional vibration. The harmonic balancer can also serve as a and serves as a pulley for the engine's drive belts.
High Performance Harmonic Dampers provide dyno proven results. Installation of a proven performance crankshaft damper is money well spent when you're increasing the power output or in need of replacing your OEM crankshaft damper. The installation of a viscous damper is a vital upgrade to control the destructive torsional crankshaft vibrations and promote a longer engine life. These viscous harmonic engine balancers are designed as a high performance alternative damper to control vibrations in your engine at all power levels and engine rpms.
Will reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear.
Provide more accurate and stable valve train operation.
Increases power output
Control destructive torsional vibrations.
Regularly self-tune at all engine RPMs and power levels.
A Viscous Crankshaft Damper lowers the risk of crankshaft failure.
Are manufactured as a direct bolt-on replacement dampers for each particular engine application.
Are proven for use one both race and street applications.
The Fluidampr Performance Harmonic Balancers are available for the following types of engines:
1. Most stock dampers are tuned absorbers and do not work when the engine has been altered or modified from the original set-up.
2. The damper is not a balancer. Its job is to control the destructive torsional vibrations.
3. The silicone inside a Fluidampr will not expire and is not affected by temperature change.
4. An externally balanced assembly should be balanced with only the counterweight or stock damper installed.
5. The best crankshaft dampers are available from Horschel Motorsports.
6. Horschel Motorsports invented the Viscous Damper in 1946 and continued this tradition as ISO 9001 certified facility.
7. The Fluidamper and Vibratech Viscous Crankshaft Damper products are proudly made in the USA!